Hemorrhoids is the medical term for swollen veins or vascular structures in the lower part of the rectum or anus. The swollen veins and cause much pain much discomfort, especially if the patient is sitting. Hemorrhoids, depending on its position classified as follows:
- · Internal hemorrhoids Internal hemorrhoids occur-in the inner lining of the rectum. You can not feel it. You can sometimes slip through the anus and dangle while the patient strains at stool
- · External hemorrhoids External hemorrhoids-occur under the skin includes anus. You can feel it. Thrombosed external hemorrhoids become when blood clots develop in the swollen veins. Thrombosed external hemorrhoids are excruciatingly painful
Stress, poor diet habits, faulty lifestyle factors can worsen the conditions of life very difficult for hemorrhoids.
According to doctors hemorrhoids includes education, the following four phases:
- Stage 1 develop hemorrhoids in the rectum and remain in
- Stage 2 hemorrhoids protrude through the anus when the bowels, and open to go back in when it’s over.
- Stage 3 hemorrhoids outside the anus relax and go back in only when the patient pushes it inward
- Stage 4 hemorrhoids hang permanently outside the anus.
Hemorrhoids causes can be listed as follows:
- Straining during bowel movement
- Heavy lifting jobs
- Long seats
- Anal infections
- Complaint as liver cirrhosis
- Frequent sneezing
Hemorrhoids symptoms are:
- Anal Itching
- Pain in the anal region
- Blood in the stool
- Pain during bowel movement